2020 Yamaha YZ125 (2-Stroke)
Lightweight, quick and easy to maintain, the YZ125 is a perfect transition bike for those too big for 85s but too small or inexperienced for bigger, more powerful four-strokes.
Liquid-cooled, 125 cc, crankcase-reed-valve-inducted two-stroke engine provides class-leading power and acceleration. It's easy to service, too!
Ceramic composite cylinder bore is a liner-less design with the ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block. The benefits include reduced weight (no heavy iron liner), reduced friction, extended cylinder life and excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery.Features may include:
- Easy-to-service, liquid-cooled, 125 cc, crankcase-reed-valve-inducted, two-stroke engine
- Smooth shifting, 6-speed, close ratio transmission
- Yamaha's patented YPVS exhaust power valve system
- Liquid-cooled, 125cc, crankcase reed valve-inducted 2-stroke engine provides class leading power & acceleration.
- 7.5-degree cylinder angle & straight shot intake path through the combustion chamber.
- Ceramic composite cylinder bore is a "liner less" design with the ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block.
- Lightweight, aluminum, semi-double-cradle frame.
- Lightweight, tapered design aluminum swingarm.
- Slim design, modern aggressive bodywork allows easy rider movements
- Lightweight YZ250F/450F based wide footpegs provide excellent grip & ground clearance
- Heavy-duty 520 gold anodized "O" ring chain