This unit has one original owner and is in immaculate condition. See in-store for more details.
2015 Yamaha FJR1300ESCONQUER ROAD
Famous for outstanding reliability and performance, the FJR1300 has a reputation that is second to none in the sport touring world. Featuring the latest electronic rider aids and bold styling, the FJR offers more comfort, performance and value than ever before. The FJR1300ES features electronically adjustable suspension, allowing the rider to instantly tailor suspension settings to suit load and riding conditions.Features May Include
- 1298cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled inline-four engine delivers serious power and torque (102 ft-lbs of torque @ 7000 rpm) for an unequalled spread of muscle over a wide RPM range. Red line is a surprisingly low 9,000 rpm for extended engine life.
- Engine is a fully stressed chassis member, allowing for a lightweight yet rigid frame design for excellent handling.
- One-piece cylinder and upper crankcase assembly provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
- Specially designed four-valve per cylinder head features compact, side-driven double-overhead camshafts providing outstanding low to mid rpm torque and horsepower for effortless sport touring and great passing power.
- Exhaust valves feature carburized tips where the valve contacts the shim for excellent durability. Carburizing is a heat treating process that increases the carbon content of a part and as a result improves strength and durability.
- Specially designed high lift intake and exhaust cams provide excellent torque and power characteristics well suited to sport touring.
- Cast aluminum twin spar, diamond-type frame, features massive twin spars. This frame design is light and extremely rigid, partially thanks to the engine being a stressed member. It is the perfect combination for sharp, accurate handling.
- Fully detachable aluminum rear sub frame helps reduce weight while permitting easier rear shock access.
- Lightweight, cast aluminum swingarm. The special swingarm design incorporates the shaft drive into its left side to reduce unsprung weight for incredible handling and suspension performance.
- Key chassis geometry figures include: caster angle = 26 degrees and trail of 109mm. Front - rear weight distribution is 51.9% front and 48.1% rear
- The FJR features a convenient "one-key" system to operate all keyed devices on the bike including the main ignition, steering lock, saddlebag and optional top case locks.
- Variable heated grips keep hands warm on cool days or evenings
- Glove box contains a 12V DC outlet for phones, GPS units, electric vests, etc
- 5-position adjustable front brake and clutch levers.
- Separate rider & passenger footrests reduce vibration & weight
- Dual-bulb taillight assembly with integrated turn signals provide a slick, integrated look.
- Small under seat storage area can hold a small U-lock.
- Low-maintenance sealed battery