***price does not include freight pdi doc & taxes***
2021 Yamaha TT-R50EHIGHLIGHTS
CRAFTED FOR YOUR NEXT OFF-ROAD ADVENTURE
Our littlest TT-R boasts big YZ styling, four-stroke power, a three-speed automatic-clutch gearbox and it even comes with push-button electric starting. So go ahead... play in the dirt!
An air-cooled, 50 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable, novice-friendly power that will help ease new riders up the learning curve.
Convenient, push-button electric starting makes it a snap to get running, taking one of the hassles out of learning how to ride.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Air-cooled, 50 cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, novice-friendly power that eases the new rider up the learning curve.
- Convenient, push-button electric starting makes learning to ride much easier.
- Rugged "mini-size" steel backbone-type frame provides rugged durability whether being ridden by a child or an adult. The engine mounts to the frame at three points, making the entire chassis more rigid for superior handling.
- Triangulated steel tube swingarm.
- Conventional 22 mm Showa front fork offers a class-leading 96 mm (3.8") of wheel travel.
- Serrated folding foot pegs provide excellent grip even in wet or muddy conditions
- Convenient handlebar mounted paddle-style choke lever
- Rugged YZ-F inspired plastic body components resist damage in the event of a tip-over
- Adjustable throttle stop screw allows adult supervisor to control top speed by restricting how far the throttle can be opened. Adjustment design is fast & easy
- Key operated ignition allows parents to control use
- Exhaust heat shields protect young riders from hot components