Extremely clean well equipped bike! Must see.
2015 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe SECONQUER ROAD
The new 1300 Deluxe SE is sure to turn heads with its aggressive blacked power plant and contrasting vivid red paint scheme. This casual full dress touring machine, the only one in the mid displacement class, is brimming with features. From the Garmin Zumo GPS system to its iPod ready audio system, the Deluxe SE offers all day riding comfort with plenty of storage. The V-Star 1300 Deluxe SE delivers exception performance and value, making it the ideal choice for riders looking for high end appearance and features in a midsize cruiser. The V-Star 1300 Deluxe SE, truly in a class of its own.Features May Include
- Blacked out, 1304cc, (80 cubic inch) liquid-cooled, short stroke, SOHC, 8-valves (4-valves/cyl), 60° V-twin powerplant pumps out excellent power and torque for unparalleled acceleration and cruising performance. At 110 km/hr the engine is only turning 3,400 rpm, for relaxed highway cruising.
- Liquid-cooling not only allows for higher state of tune but also reduces mechanical noise for a quieter engine.
- In an effort to maintain the classic air-cooled appearance of the engine, cooling fins have been added as a styling highlight.
- The short stroke engine design reduces the height of the engine, while the 60 degree "V" makes the engine more compact thereby centralizing mass and lowering the center of gravity for lighter more responsive handling.
- Classic V-twin "pulse feeling" and engine character highlight this powerplant while annoying high frequency vibration has been eliminated.
- Double cradle steel frame offers roomy ergonomics, and great handling. This frame utilizes a rigid engine mounting system to optimize the overall rigidity balance for superior handling. The rake is 32 degrees, while the lean angle is a sporty 36 degrees.
- Steel swingarm compliments the frame while also making a bold styling statement.
- Long 1,690mm (66.5") wheelbase creates a long, low retro profile and provides solid, stable handling.
- The long low design means spacious ergonomics with lots of leg room, which maximizes both rider and passenger comfort.
- 41mm KYB front fork features stylish large-diameter brushed-finished covers. Wheel travel is 135mm (5.3") for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Spring preload-adjustable, single-shock, link rear suspension centralizes mass for agile handling. The linkage system provides a rising rate effect that provides excellent compliance on both small and large bumps. There are 9 positions of spring preload adjustability to suit rider preference.
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish features rich, lustrous paint and extensive black chromed accents creating a machine as stunning as it is powerful.
- 3D fuel tank emblems enhance quality and attention to detail.
- Extra wide front brake and clutch levers provide a quality feel.
- Steering lock is integrated into the main ignition switch for extra convenience.
- Handy, under seat helmet holder
- Low-maintenance, sealed battery ensures fuss-free, dependable starting.
- Self-cancelling turn signals feature stylish clear lenses.
- Conventional passenger footpegs
- High output 460 watt generator