Fun bike, that comes with saddlebags and upgraded exhaust. Priced to sell!
2015 Yamaha FZ-09CONQUER ROAD
Introducing the 2015 FZ-09, a naked sports roadster powered by a liquid-cooled, 850 cc in-line 3-cylinder, fuel-injected engine. The FZ-09 has been developed around the concept of a "Synchronized Performance", that allows a rider to enjoy the feeling of complete control in typical everyday riding situations. In other words, the FZ-09 has been designed to respond to your every command.Features May Include
- Slim, compact, 847cc, DOHC, 12 valve (4-valves/cyl), liquid-cooled, 42.5 degree inclined, inline-three cylinder engine. The engine has been tuned to provide plenty of low to mid-range torque with strong yet linear throttle response.
- Newly designed 120 degree crankshaft is used. This design reduces inertia torque while emphasising linear torque development in response to the rider's throttle action. This design has been optimized to achieve strong torque over a broad rpm range as well as fast, linear throttle response. This engine design allows a whole new level of "rider - machine communication". The engine features and "even" 240 degree firing order.
- Lightweight forged aluminum pistons. Lightweight design aids in fast engine response and reduced weight. During the forging process, the aluminum is heated to the point where it can be shaped under pressure in a die but not to the point that it melts. By not melting the aluminum, the material stays stronger and hence can be lighter with excellent durability.
- Mikuni, 41mm, throttle body fuel injection system utilizes a throttle position sensor (TPS) and an acceleration position sensor (APS). Yamaha's chip controlled throttle (YCC-T) and D-Modes systems are also used. The injectors feature 12 holes and 20 degree spray pattern. The injectors are located such that the fuel is sprayed directly at the intake valve.
- Yamaha Chip Control Throttle (YCC-T) system electronically controls the throttle valves for outstanding response and improved controllability at all rpms. The YCC-T is used to provide even more control of the intake air volume for a smoother torque character. The YCC-T is capable of responding to changes at a speed of 1000th of a second.
- CF (Controlled Filling) die cast, twin spar, diamond-type, aluminum frame provides an optimized rigidity balance for incredible sports performance combined with great stability. The engine is a stressed member of the chassis, allowing a lighter, more compact main frame design without sacrificing stability or agile handling qualities.
- The riding position is one of the most important features of the FZ-09 chassis, offering a balance between sports handling and excellent rider comfort thanks to its upright seating position.
- Detachable, round tube steel rear sub frame allows easy access to rear suspension components and reduces costs in the event of a "loop-out".
- Lightweight, externally mounted, C.F. (Controlled Filling) die cast aluminum, truss-type rear swingarm offers great rear wheel control and traction for razor-sharp cornering and superb stability at speed.
- Adjustable 41 inverted cartridge style fork offers 137mm (5.4") of wheel travel. The fork can be adjusted for spring pre-load (15mm range) and rebound damping (3 turns). The benefits of the inverted design include, reduced "unsprung" weight and reduced fork flex since the larger diameter tubes are gripped in the triple clamps. The adjustable design allows the rider to tailor suspension settings to match rider weight, road conditions and riding style to maximize handling and suspension performance.