Clean Phantom Bobber with lots of extras.
2015 Honda® Shadow Phantom®
Black sheep of the Honda cruiser family, the Shadow Phantom definitely does not fit the traditional cruiser profile. Blacked out components and matte finishes accentuate its bare, stripped-down styling, lending it a distinctly sinister look. But, beneath that bad boy exterior, beats a heart of gold. The powerful 745 cc V-Twin engine has been proven to be easy to tame, but since it’s moving less weight, thanks to the Phantom’s minimalist approach, it has a mischievous streak. Think of it as a wolf in black sheep’s clothing.
Features may include:Engine/Drivetrain
- 745 cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
- The crankshaft features a long-stroke design along with a high-mass alternator to produce strong V-twin feel and a low-rpm torque peak.
- Three-valve cylinder-head design utilizes two spark plugs per cylinder for excellent combustion efficiency and high power output.
- Innovative frame design features a large steel-tube-backbone reaching back from the steering head to the rear of the engine case for simplicity and strength.
- Incredibly low 655 mm (25.8 in.) seat height and upright riding position help riders of all sizes feel comfortable and in control.
- Sturdy and responsive 41 mm front fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive look, neutral handling and plush 117 mm (4.6 inches) of wheel travel.
- Minimal bodywork, bobbed fenders and extensive blacked-out and matte finishes give the Phantom its mysterious look.
- Sleek one-piece gunfighter-type seat.
- Tank-mounted speedometer features attractive instrument housing.