Nice and clean M50 with lots of added accessories. Ready for Summer!!!
2014 Suzuki Boulevard M50
The 2014 Suzuki Boulevard M50 is a modern cruiser with cutting-edge performance while retaining its classic looks. It features our advanced fuel-injected 805cc V-twin engine which delivers a robust, responsive power. The M50’s sleek styling — including slash-cut mufflers, a hard-tail design and low-rise bars — promises aggressive performance that delivers. Better yet, the M50 has precise handling and exceptional ride quality, especially when you’re out for a long ride.
Featres May Include:
- 805cc Fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected V-Twin, engine is built to deliver exciting torque from down low in the rpm range.
- Handlebar-mounted speedometer styled for a clean appearance and positioned for good visibility
- Large LED-type taillight with a clear lens provides a modern custom look
- Powerful multi-reflector headlight housed in an attractive case with stylish headlight rim - headlight switches off during startup to reduce load on battery.
- Powerful 32-bit-prosessor Engine Control Module (ECM) helps ensure precise control.
- Electronic fuel injection system features the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV) - maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output. Multi-hole-type fuel injectors deliver a fine spray for a powerful yet fuel-efficient operation.
- Suzuki’s Pulsed-secondary AIR-inject (PAIR) system introduces air into the exhaust ports to ignite unburned fuel to help cut down on emissions.
- Crankshaft designed with 45-degree offset crank pins to reduce engine vibration without a counterbalance for a more comfortable ride.
- Custom-styled exhaust designed for a deep rumbling sound and tuned low rpm power
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system eliminates the choke and shortens the engine’s warm-up time.
- Five-speed transmission features a high fifth gear ratio for relaxed highway cruising
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is clean-running with low torque reaction
- Link-type rear suspension connects to a truss-style swingarm and a single shock absorber with 7-way spring preload adjustment.
- Inverted 41mm front forks contribute to performance, look, and a comfortable ride.
- Single front disc brake with large 300mm rotor for strong braking performance.
- Sharp-edged-styled front fender adds to the clean look of the front end, while the bob-tail rear fender adds to the flowing lines at the rear.
- Soft-tail-style frame creates the classic and sleek cruiser style from the distinctive headlights to the exhaust pipes.
- Long, wide 4.1 US gal fuel tank flows smoothly back to the seat -attractive raised fuel filler includes indicator lights for turn signals, high beam and low fuel.
- Cast-aluminum 16-inch front and 15-inch rear wheels, with a gleaming silver finish.
- Low-rise handlebars mounted on pull-back risers provide a comfortable reach for the rider and increased comfort around town or on the highway
- Bright bullet-style turn signals designed for high visibility and attractive appearance
- Wide, comfortable seat with low seat height - passenger seat can be removed for a bobbed rear fender appearance
- Standard 4-way emergency flasher and high-beam passing switch