Special Edition 700 Kodiak with EPS. It's hard to find good used ATV's so this baby won't last long.
2017 Yamaha Kodiak 700 EPS SECONQUER DIRT
Bigger, tougher and with class-leading performance, Kodiak 700 EPS SE takes one of the best value ATVs on the market and adds a touch of comfort and flair. A 700 class engine is accompanied by SE features like push-button On-Command drive selection, aluminum wheels and special edition graphics. Kodiak 700 SE is a rock-solid workhorse with the style and looks of a showhorse.
Features may include:TERRAINABILITY
- Independent Double Wishbone front and rear suspension offer superior traction on uneven surfaces.
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) reduces negative trail feedback and rider fatigue
- Dual hydraulic front disc brakes provide strong stopping power when you need it most.
- 708cc with long, linear torque and power delivery for utility applications like hauling and riding under load.
- Fuel injection offers fantastic throttle response and more reliable cold-weather start-up.
- The industry's most durable CVT comes in the form of the Yamaha Ultramatic Transmission. A proven winner.
- SE only features included like 25" aluminum cast wheels and special edition graphics.
- Kodiak 700 EPS SE gets push button, On-Command to put the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock.
- An all new look is as practical as it is stylish with better protection, more storage and easier access to essential maintenance items.
- DOHC, 708cc engine with optimized torque, power delivery and engine character for operating under load or towing.
ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
- Mikuni® fuel injection with 44mm bore and throttle position sensor means easy cold starts and flawless fuel delivery in nearly any condition.
LEGENDARY CVT TRANSMISSION
- Yamaha's Electric Power Steering provides the best balance of assist and positive feedback from the trail, providing maximum comfort and confidence.
- Ultramatic® fully automatic transmission with high, low, reverse and neutral provides the industry's most durable CVT transmission and the most natural-feeling engine braking.
PUSH BUTTON DRIVE SELECTION
- New digital LCD meter with fuel gauge, speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, hour meter, clock, battery voltmeter, 4WD/Diff-Lock status, transmission gear indicator and EPS warning light.
- On-Command® puts the rider in control of 2WD, 4WD or 4WD full diff lock with push-button control conveniently located on the handlebar.
- Compact chassis and design gives full-size capability with mid-size agility.
- All-new center handlebar-mounted Halogen headlight that follows the rider's movements.
- Independent suspension with 7.1 inches of travel in the front and 9.1 inches of travel in the back.
- Machined aluminum wheels offer a stylish look while maintaining Yamaha's reputation for durability.
- 25-inch wheels and exclusively-designed Maxxis tires provide a high level of durability, traction, comfort and steering precision.
308LBS. RACK CAPACITY
- In-tank storage compartment allows rider to carry more personal items safely and securely.
- Front and rear racks with increased load capacity (110 lbs. in front and 198 lbs. in back).
- A 2-inch receiver hitch rated to haul 1,322 pounds.