2015 Yamaha TTR125LE, electric start, stk#002477, low hours, these do not last in stock long, so first deposit holds it! $2,998 // QUESTIONS? TEXT US ! Easy financing available with flexible payment options, plus $0 down payment o.a.c., Have a trade? Tell us about it! Out of town? Ask about our shipping options ! WE SHIP EVERYWHERE ! Can't make it in store? We make the process easy and transparent; you can buy from your living room! Buy with piece of mind today! [Dealer #030420, plus $199 Documentation and taxes]
2015 Yamaha TT-R125LECONQUER DIRT
There's no better way to build confidence than with a TT-R! Designed with new riders in mind, the TT-R125LE features lightweight construction, electric start and smooth, predictable power delivery.Features May Include
- Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2 valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces broad, torquey power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance… perfect for a wide range of trail conditions.
- Convenient push-button electric starting backed up by a manual kick starter too.
- Lightweight crankshaft provides fast engine response
- Silent design cam chain and automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance, longer engine life and reduced mechanical noise.
- Engine counter balancer reduces vibration for maximum rider comfort.
- Mikuni VM20 carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response and great fuel economy. "Electroless" nickel plated valve seat and nickel silver needle valve assembly, counter act the negative effects of E10 (10% ethanol) fuels.
- Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty manual clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery
- Rigid, diamond-type, steel frame features a 1,270mm (50") wheelbase providing quick, agile, off-road handling.
- Lightweight, aluminum, box-section swingarm features easy-to-use, eccentric-type chain adjuster.
- 4-position, preload adjustable, 31mm Showa front fork provides 180mm (7.1") of wheel travel. This fork features slightly stiffer settings than the TT-R125L to deliver more aggressive off-road performance and handling. Preload adjustability allows the rider to adjust the fork to match rider weight.
- Fork boots (covers) protect tubes and seals from damage.
- YZ-F inspired body work … just like the parts found on our competition YZ series! We have even added YZ style rad shrouds. This "slim design" bodywork allows for fast, easy rider movements.
- Flat YZ-style seat features a "gripper" cover like the bigger YZs for great control. The flat design allows easy rider movements.
- Large, folding, serrated foot pegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Motocross style handlebar utilizes a crossbar for added strength.
- Convenient handlebar-mounted choke knob
- Handlebar-mounted, key-operated ignition switch prevents unwanted joy rides.
- Low-maintenance, sealed battery
- Folding foot pegs, shift lever and brake pedal tip resist damage in the event of a tip-over.
- Convenient lift holes in side cover makes lifting the bike easier.
- Brake and clutch lever covers / boots help reduce dirt and mud build-up.
- E10 compatible fuel system components