*Not combined with any other promotion. 2017 Yamaha XT250, dual sport, stk#001530, 21,645 kms, low seat for an easier reach, dealer inspected and warranty backed! $3,898 // QUESTIONS? TEXT US ! Easy financing available with flexible payment options, plus $0 down payment o.a.c., Have a trade? Tell us about it! Out of town? Ask about our shipping options ! WE SHIP EVERYWHERE ! Can't make it in store? We make the process easy and transparent; you can buy from your living room! Buy with piece of mind today! [Dealer #030420, plus $199 Documentation and taxes]
2017 Yamaha XT250CONQUER DIRT
Whether commuting to work or hitting the back country for a day of exploring, the ultra-reliable XT250 is a fun loving dual sport that is easy to ride. Light & nimble, with a low seat height, the fuel injected XT250 offers great versatility. Your adventure starts here.POWER
249cc, air-cooled, fuel injected, single overhead cam (SOHC), 2-valve, 4-stroke single produces predictable torque across the entire RPM range for great on- and off-road fun.PERFORMANCE
Lightweight chassis, long travel suspension and plenty of ground clearance provide a fun ride while the fuel injected engine is super fuel efficient.
Features may include:ENGINE
- 249cc, air-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke single produces easy to use power for daily commuting or exploring the back country.
- Fast, easy no hassle starting
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve cylinder head.
- straight intake & exhaust tracts for excellent combustion chamber filling & discharge
- basic design for easy, less expensive maintenance
- utilizes easy to adjust conventional rocker arms & screw type tappet adjusters
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- reduces mechanical engine noise and maintenance
- Direct ceramic composite plated cylinder uses "liner less" bores.
- ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block, eliminating the liner & reducing weight
- excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery
- coating enhances the thin film of oil between the cylinder & piston, reducing friction & increasing power
- Lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston.
- lightweight design means faster throttle response
- reduced mechanical vibration for excellent durability
- Lightweight ball bearing mounted crankshaft.
- Semi-double cradle steel frame.
- overall "wet" weight of 132kg (291 lbs.), makes the XT250 one of the lightest, most compact dual purpose machines on the market
- Rugged, box section steel swing arm
- fitted with easy-to-use eccentric chain adjusters
- 35mm KYB fork with 225mm (8.9") of wheel travel.
- soaks up the rough stuff, both on-road and off road
- rubber fork boots (gaiters) protect fork seals & tubes from dirt & grit damage
- Lightweight aluminum lower triple clamp reduces weight.
- Adjustable link Monocross rear suspension with 180mm (7.1") of wheel travel.
- 20 mm (0.8") of threaded spring preload adjustability
- allows rider to adjust spring preload to match load or riding conditions
- Low 810mm (31.9") seat height
- creates a low centre of gravity for added manoeuvrability
- inspires confidence by allowing most riders to put both feet on the ground
- 285mm (11.2") of ground clearance enhances off road use.
- 245mm front disc brake with twin piston Nissin caliper provides plenty of stopping power.
- 203mm rear disc brake is squeezed by a single piston Nissin caliper
- rugged plastic rear caliper protector
- 9.6 litre steel fuel tank
- in tank electric fuel pump
- "reserve" portion of the tank is 1.8 litres (low fuel light illuminates)