VERY CLEAN 2018 YZ125 setup and ready to hit the trails. Lots of add-ons including oversized tank, skid plate, fmf pipe and silencer, handguards.
2018 Yamaha YZ125 (2-Stroke)CONQUER DIRT
Lightweight, quick and easy to maintain, the YZ125 is a perfect transition for those too big for 85's but too small or inexperienced for bigger, more powerful 4-strokes.
Features may include:POWER
Liquid-cooled, 124cc, crankcase reed valve-inducted 2-stroke engine provides class leading power and acceleration. It's easy to service too!PERFORMANCE
Ceramic composite cylinder bore is a "liner less" design with the ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block. The benefits include reduced weight (no heavy iron liner), reduced friction, extended cylinder life and excellent heat dissipation for consistent power delivery.ENGINE
- Liquid-cooled, 124cc, crankcase reed valve-inducted 2-stroke engine provides class leading power & acceleration.
- 7.5-degree cylinder angle & straight shot intake path through the combustion chamber.
- Ceramic composite cylinder bore is a "liner less" design with the ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block.
- Specially designed combustion chamber achieves a more complete burn at higher rpm.
- Lightweight, flat top forged aluminum piston.
- Lightweight, ball bearing style crank.
- Quick-access, magnesium outer (sub) clutch cover.
- Close-ratio, 6-speed transmission uses optimized gear ratios.
- Yamaha's patented YPVS system.
- Mikuni TMXx38 carburetor features a "D" slide design.
- 6-petal, carbon fiber reed design.
- CD (capacitor discharge) ignition system.
- High capacity, washable, dual-stage, foam air filter.
- Large-capacity, dual radiators feature 10-row cores.
- Lightweight exhaust system features a re-packable aluminum silencer which allows the rider / tuner to maintain the correct amount of back pressure for maximum engine performance while reducing noise.
- Works-style clutch lever & race-spec "barrel adjuster."
- Lightweight, aluminum, semi-double-cradle frame.
- Lightweight, tapered design aluminum swingarm.
- Cast aluminum upper and forged lower triple clamps.
- Adjustable handlebar mounts.
- "Speed Sensitive System" 48mm, adjustable, inverted, "twin chamber" KYB fork. Front wheel travel is 300mm (11.8").
- Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
- Large "wrap-around" plastic fork protectors.
- Monocross link rear suspension features a fully adjustable, Kayaba, piggyback shock which provides 315mm (12.4") of wheel travel.
- 270 mm floating front disc brake with Nissin twin piston caliper.
- "Shorty" front brake lever is adjustable for various hand sizes.
- 245mm rear disc brake with single piston caliper.