2019 Yamaha TT-R50ECONQUER DIRT
Our littlest TT-R boasts big YZ styling, four-stroke power, a three-speed automatic-clutch gearbox and it even comes with push-button electric starting. So go ahead... play in the dirt!ENGINE
Air-cooled, 50cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable novice friendly power that eases the new rider up the learning curve.ELECTRIC START
Convenient, push-button electric starting makes it a snap to get running takes one of the hassles out of learning how to ride.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Air-cooled, 50cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke power plant produces smooth, novice friendly power that eases the new rider up the learning curve.
- Convenient, push-button electric starting makes learning to ride much easier.
- Rugged "mini-size" steel back bone type frame provides rugged durability whether being ridden by a child or an adult. The engine mounts to the frame at three points, making the entire chassis more rigid for superior handling.
- Triangulated steel tube swingarm.
- Conventional 22 mm Showa front fork offers a class leading 96 mm (3.8") of wheel travel.
- Serrated folding foot pegs provide excellent grip even in wet or muddy conditions
- Convenient handlebar mounted paddle-style choke lever
- Rugged YZ-F inspired plastic body components resist damage in the event of a tip-over