FALL PRICE REDUCTION **price does not include freight/PDI/doc totaling $855
2019 Yamaha YZF-R6CONQUER ROAD
Since its debut in 1999, the R6 has been the bike of choice for serious 600 class riders and racers. The R6 features a host of great features including ABS brakes with large 320 mm front rotors, 43 mm fully adjustable inverted forks and an R1 inspired body design that is sure to turn heads. The R6 is full of innovation and technology you won't find on the competitor's machinery.POWER
Ultra-compact, lightweight, short stroke, 599 cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled, in-line four-cylinder engine with lightweight titanium valves produces incredible horsepower. Redline is set at an amazing 16,000 rpm.PERFORMANCE
The YZF-R6 features a highly aerodynamic front fairing and windscreen that provides an 8% improvement in aerodynamic efficiency over the previous version. This contributes to a higher top speed during track riding.HANDLING
The front end features a YZF-R1 based, easy-adjust KYB 43 mm inverted fork and large 320 mm discs with radial mount 4-piston calipers (ABS equipped.)
Features may include:ENGINE
- Ultra-compact, lightweight, short stroke, 599cc, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, in-line four-cylinder engine with lightweight titanium valves produces championship winning horsepower. Redline is set at an amazing 16,000 rpm.
- Compact "pent roof" cylinder head design features ultra-lightweight titanium valves.
- Valve adjustment intervals are every 42,000 kms.
- High flow intake & exhaust ports mean excellent power delivery at all rpms.
- Lightweight magnesium cylinder head cover & crankcase case covers.
- Direct ceramic composite plated "liner less" stand alone cylinder (cylinder is not part of the upper crankcase).
- Lightweight, short skirt, forged pistons.
- High lift / high performance, hollow camshafts.
- Crankcases feature a "tri-axis" layout for the crank, main & drive axles.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum Deltabox frame offers an optimized rigidity balance for incredibly light & agile handling.
- New, slim design detachable CF die cast magnesium rear sub frame.
- Lightweight, aluminum "gull wing" type swingarm.
- New, fully adjustable, R1 based, 43mm inverted front fork with 120 mm (4.7") of wheel travel.
- Revised, fully adjustable Monocross link rear suspension utilizes a new KYB piggyback shock with 120mm (4.7") of wheel travel.
- ABS equipped, radial mount, mono-block 4-piston calipers squeeze new, larger 320mm dual front discs.
- ABS equipped, lightweight 220mm rear disc brake is squeezed by a single-piston caliper.
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS).
- New lightweight, 5-spoke cast aluminum 17" wheels.
- New, 17-litre aluminum fuel tank.
- lightweight 525 O-ring chain
- under seat bungee cord attachment straps & helmet holder cable
- new, smaller, low maintenance sealed gel-type battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)