2019 Yamaha XT250CONQUER DIRT
Whether commuting to work or hitting the back country for a day of exploring, the ultra-reliable XT250 is a fun loving dual sport that is easy to ride. Light & nimble, with a low seat height, the fuel injected XT250 offers great versatility. Your adventure starts here.POWER
249cc, air-cooled, fuel injected, single overhead cam (SOHC), 2-valve, 4-stroke single produces predictable torque across the entire RPM range for great on- and off-road fun.PERFORMANCE
Lightweight chassis, long travel suspension and plenty of ground clearance provide a fun ride while the fuel injected engine is super fuel efficient.
Features may include:ENGINE
- 249cc, air-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke single produces easy to use power for daily commuting or exploring the back country.
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve cylinder head.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- Direct ceramic composite plated cylinder uses "liner less" bores.
- Lightweight, short-skirt, forged aluminum piston.
- Lightweight ball bearing mounted crankshaft.
- Multi plate wet type clutch is utilized.
- Easy access element-type oil filter & drain plug for fast oil changes.
- 33 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system.
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Wide ratio 5-speed transmission with multi plate wet clutch.
- Air Induction System (AIS)
- Semi-double cradle steel frame.
- Rugged, box section steel swing arm
- 35mm KYB fork with 225mm (8.9") of wheel travel.
- Lightweight aluminum lower triple clamp reduces weight.
- Adjustable link Monocross rear suspension with 180mm (7.1") of wheel travel.
- Low 810mm (31.9") seat height
- 285mm (11.2") of ground clearance enhances off road use.
- 245mm front disc brake with twin piston Nissin caliper provides plenty of stopping power.
- 203mm rear disc brake is squeezed by a single piston Nissin caliper
- 9.6 litre steel fuel tank
- 21" front & 18" rear DID alloy rims.
- 60/55-watt, enduro-style, halogen headlight
- Compact digital instrumentation.