2019 Yamaha GP1800RCONQUER WATER
A racing legend was reborn in 2017 with the ultra-performance Yamaha GP1800 -- the quickest, fastest, most precise handling WaveRunner Yamaha has ever designed. The 2019 GP1800R returns with more race-inspired updates that are sure to quench the thirst for thrills of experienced high-performance enthusiasts.SVHO ENGINE
Yamaha's 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any WaveRunner Personal WaterCraft before it.RACE-INSPIRED SEAT
Textured and bolstered for grip and comfort when charging into turns.
Features may include:THE POWERPLANT
- The GP1800R is powered by Yamaha's 1.8L, supercharged Super Vortex High Output Marine engine that is the most technologically advanced engine ever designed for a personal watercraft, delivering more power and torque than any engine ever in a Yamaha WaveRunner personal watercraft.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Four electronically controlled fuel injectors, throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
THE JET PUMP PROPULSION SYSTEM
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- The GP series features a 160mm, 8-vane high pressure pump that consists of a large capacity intake duct, a newly developed impeller, a large diameter nozzle and other components matching the tremendous power created by the 1.8 litre supercharged super vortex engine.
- Ride (Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics) — The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever and go forward. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control. Benefits include better handling, smooth deceleration and more control while turning.
THE NANOXCEL HULL AND DECK:
- Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
- The GP's hull design combines remarkably tight turning with an edge-to-edge inside-lean character that is as exciting as it is precise. The GP Series features an all-new NanoXcel 2 hull and deck that has been engineered using nanotechnology to reduce overall weight. The result is a state of the art watercraft that is quick and nimble, but with balance and maneuverability that truly connects the driver to the machine.
- Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
- Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two-up and three-up riding experience.