2019 Yamaha VX DeluxeCONQUER WATER
Style meets technology in the VX Deluxe. This watercraft revs up performance with an innovative TR-1 three-cylinder High Output Yamaha marine engine package, while RiDETM by Yamaha and Cruise Assist/No Wake Mode offer precise driving control.
This award-winning, lightweight 3-cylinder engine brings a fun ride with maximum fuel economy.
Incredibly strong, yet ultra lightweight, the innovative NanoXcel® hull delivers an impressive power-to-weight ratio, agile ride and industry-leading fuel efficiency.
Ergonomically designed to make it easier to reboard after a swim. Conveniently tucks away when not in use.
Features may include:POWERPLANT
- For 2016, the VX Deluxe is powered by Yamaha's all-new TR-1 four-stroke marine engine. The three-cylinder, 1049cc TR-1 is 13 per cent more powerful than the Yamaha MR-1 engine that it is replacing, while being 40 per cent smaller in size and 20 per cent lighter in weight.
JET PUMP PROPULSION SYSTEM
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Delivers a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- The VX pump design is one of the most efficient pump configuration ever, increasing stream velocity and thrust while decreasing cavitation and prop spin.
ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH STRENGTH HULL AND DECK
- RiDE (Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics) - The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever to go forward, and the left lever for reverse. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control. Benefits include better handling, smooth deceleration and more control while turning.
- The VX hull is designed to be light and strong.
- Progressive, Stepper Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.