Motorcycle show season bonus rebates until March 31. Limited stock, get it early. **price does not include fredight/PDI/doc totaling $855
2019 Yamaha YZF-R3CONQUER ROAD
R World is calling! Yamaha introduces the new 2019 YZF-R3, boasting next-generation R-series styling and updated handling to bring it more in line with its supersport stablemates. Whether you're tackling crosstown traffic or a twisty road, the R3 is perfect for new riders who want a sporty machine that's also rider-friendly.PERFORMANCE
Powering the R3 is a 320 cc, DOHC, parallel twin featuring a 4-valve cylinder head, 32 mm throttle body fuel injection and 6-speed transmission. Dig a bit deeper and you will find many of the high tech features found in our R6 power plant inside this engine too. Highway speeds are easily obtainable making the R3 a very versatile machine.EASY RIDING
The R3 has been designed to provide a fun, enjoyable riding experience. To that end, the R3 utilizes a lightweight diamond type steel frame which is narrow and compact with a low 780mm (30.7") seat height. Despite the cool super sport styling, the R3 offers a comfortable, upright riding position which reduces rider fatigue and increases the fun factor.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Lightweight, compact, 320 cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 8-valve (4-valves/cyl), fuel injected, inline-twin cylinder engine. The engine has been designed to provide solid performance right across the rev range, with very linear throttle response, low vibration & excellent fuel economy.
- Downdraft style, compact combustion chamber
- The YZF-R3 uses regular 87 octane gas.
- Valves are 26 mm (intake) and 22.5 mm (exhaust) in diameter.
- Valve adjustment interval is every 42,000 km.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- Lightweight, all aluminum DiASil cylinder (die cast all aluminum cylinder with silicone content).
- 180-degree crankshaft with uneven firing order.
- Lightweight, diamond-type, high-tensile, steel frame
- The riding position is one of the most important features of the R3. Despite its supersport styling, the R3 offers excellent rider comfort thanks to its upright riding position.
- Tapered, long design, high tensile steel swingarm.
- 37 mm KYB upside-down (inverted) fork offers 130 mm (5.1") of wheel travel.
- Adjustable Monocross link-less rear suspension with 125 mm (4.9") of wheel travel.
- ABS-equipped 298 mm floating front disc brake squeezed by a twin-piston caliper.
- Lightweight aluminum footrests & mounts
- Threaded mounts on swingarm for rear race stand
- Excessive lean angle sensor... if unit is on its side the engine will shut down
- Folding mirrors with chrome plating
- Stylish rear fender extension helps reduce splash in wet conditions
- Lightweight, low-maintenance sealed battery (batteries should be charged during winter storage)
- Yamaha Diagnostic Tool coupler is located under the passenger seat. This system can significantly reduce diagnostic time in the event of a problem.