2019 Yamaha BoltCONQUER ROAD
Designers and custom builders are stepping back to a time when the mechanical beauty of a motorcycle was highlighted in its styling. The Bolt's simple styling, compact layout, V-twin power and natural riding position combine to offer an incredibly fun riding experience.POWER
942cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-valves per cylinder, 60° V-twin engine produces outstanding low- and mid-range torque. Maximum torque is reached at only 3,000 rpm - for an exceptionally fun riding experience.STYLE
The Bolt is designed to be compact and slim, featuring clean, simple styling with the ability to easily personalize / customize the bike.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Blacked out, 942cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve per cylinder, fuel injected, 60° V-twin power plant pumps out impressive power & torque. Maximum torque is reached at 3,000 rpms, for relaxed cruising performance.
- SOHC, pent-roof, 4-valve cylinder heads.
- Specially designed roller rockers activate the valves.
- No fuss, traditional air-cooled engine design.
- Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce mechanical noise & simplify maintenance.
- "Liner-less", ceramic composite-plated cylinder bores.
- Flat top, lightweight forged aluminum pistons.
- Single pin style crankshaft.
- Wet sump lubrication system with easy access, spin on oil filter & drain plug for easy oil changes.
- Classic side mounted 2.3 litre air box houses an easy access, a high-flow viscous paper-type filter.
- Tube type, double cradle steel frame.
- Tube-type, steel, swingarm compliments the frame & features a dual shock rear suspension system.
- Compact 1570mm (61.8") wheelbase provides light, agile handling, for a fun riding experience.
- 41mm KYB front fork offers 120 mm (4.7") of wheel travel.
- Adjustable, dual shock rear suspension. Rear wheel travel is 70mm (2.8").
- Single, 298mm front disc brake features a floating, wave-style disc squeezed by a twin piston caliper.
- 298 mm rear wave-style disc brake is squeezed by single piston caliper.
- Short design, front & rear steel fenders for easy painting or customization.
- 13 litre, slim design flangeless fuel tank.
- Industry-leading Star family fit & finish
- Upper & lower belt drive cover helps prevent debris from entering the belt and pulley areas
- Fork mounted steering lock
- Self-cancelling turn signals
- Passing switch (flashes high beam)
- Traditional dipstick to check oil level
- Yamaha diagnostic service tool coupler
- Low-maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)