2016 Yamaha XSR900 60th AnniversaryCONQUER ROAD
Introducing the new XSR900. Based on the popular FZ-09, the XSR is a beautiful blend of 3-cylinder performance and eye catching "authentic sports" styling. The XSR includes all of the FZ-09's key features plus traction control and ABS equipped brakes. A natural riding position offers solid riding comfort while the new slipper clutch with assist highlights the more serious sports side of the XSR. Tasty, timeless styling combined with plenty of Yamaha's latest technologies, the XSR is guaranteed to provide a fun, exciting ride.Features May Include:
- 847cc, DOHC, 4-valve / cylinder, liquid-cooled, 42.5 degree inclined, inline-3 cylinder engine
- Offset, ceramic composite plated cylinder
- CP3 crankshaft with fracture split connecting rods
- Yamaha's chip controlled throttle (YCC-T)
- Slipper clutch with assist function
- Adjustable suspension front & rear
- Neo-retro "authentic sports " styling
- Compact, 847cc, DOHC, 12-valve (4/cyl), liquid-cooled, 42.5 degree inclined, inline-three cylinder engine.
- 4-valve, downdraft style combustion chamber
- Lightweight "coupling force balancer".
- "Fracture split" connecting rods feature a "nut-less" design.
- Direct ceramic composite plated cylinder uses "liner less" bores.
- Lightweight, hollow, high performance camshafts.
- Closed loop, Mikuni, 41mm, throttle body fuel injection system.
- Air Injection System (AIS? not ram air) injects fresh air into exhaust ports to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
- CF (Controlled Filling) die cast, twin spar, diamond-type, aluminum frame
- Externally mounted, C.F. (Controlled Filling) die cast aluminum, truss-type rear swingarm.
- Lightweight, aluminum upper & lower triple clamps.
- ABS equipped, 245mm rear disc is squeezed by a lightweight single piston, slide-type Nissin caliper.
- ABS or Anti-Lock Braking System.
- Lightweight, cast-aluminum 10-spoke wheels.
- 14-litre fuel tank with replaceable aluminum tank covers.
- Vintage style 19 LED rear tail light.
- Lightweight forged aluminum footrests, shifter & rear brake pedal
- Durable "O"-ring drive chain
- Convenient oil level sight glass.
- Excessive lean angle engine cut-out switch (if unit is on its side the engine will shut down)
- Low-maintenance sealed battery (battery should be charged during winter storage)
NOTE: The XSR900 offers a significant level of power and performance. It is not intended for novice or inexperienced riders.
- Yamaha diagnostic tool connector