2017 Yamaha Raider CONQUER ROAD
You are looking at a special generation of custom cruisers. A breed that stands apart. Check out the incredible attention to detail. From front to back, the Raider is loaded with "custom" inspired parts. Stretched out fork, fat rear tire, low seat and an aggressive, slammed riding position. The Raider features more black parts than the S version. The Raider not only looks good? it offers an incredible riding experience too.POWER
High-performance, 1854cc (113 cubic inch) air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 4 valves per cylinder, 48?, V-twin powerplant produces massive torque and class leading acceleration from very low rpms.PERFORMANCE
Maximum torque occurs at 2,500 rpm while maximum power occurs at 4,500 rpm, providing exciting acceleration with great pulse and torque feel.
Features may include:ENGINE
- High-performance, 1854cc (113 cubic inch) air-cooled, long-stroke, OHV, 4 valves per cylinder, 48?, V-twin power plant produces massive torque & class leading acceleration from very low rpms.
- Maximum torque occurs at 2,500 rpm while maximum power occurs at 4,500 rpm, providing exciting acceleration with great pulse & torque feel.
- Electric starting with auto decompressor system fast, sure starts OHV, 4-valve "pent roof" cylinder heads.
- Traditional pushrod valve actuation with special short design rocker arms.
- Twin, crankcase-mounted, high-lift cams with hydraulic valve lifters.
- Mechanical centrifugal decompression mechanism
- Single pin style crankshaft
- For each rotation of the rear wheel, in 5th gear, the crank spins 3.14 times providing an outstanding rear wheel driving force feeling to the rider.
- Dual engine counter balancers.
- Dry sump oil lubrication system
- Special "dual chamber" crankcase design.
- Huge 100 mm "ceramic composite-plated" cylinder bores.
- "Controlled forged construction" aluminum pistons with Alumite coating.
- Cylinder cooling fin thickness & depth is optimized.
- 43mm, "closed loop", dual bore, throttle body fuel injection.
- Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission.
- Hydraulic "assist & slipper" clutch.
- Low maintenance belt drive final drive.
- State-of-the-art Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- 3.5 litre dual inlet air box.
- High-performance, 2-into-1-into-2 exhaust system.
- Lightweight titanium EXUP exhaust power valve.
- Easy access, spin-on type oil filter.
- Air Injection System (AIS... not ram air) injects fresh air into exhaust ports to fully burn any unburnt fuel, further reducing exhaust emissions.
- Special "air cut valve" reduces backfiring when decelerating or coasting off throttle.
- High tech, cast aluminum double-cradle frame.
- Key chassis geometry: 6 degree yoke offset, 34 degree caster angle, 102mm of trail, 1800 mm (70.9") wheelbase
- Lightweight C.F. die cast aluminum swingarm.
- 46mm KYB front fork offers 130mm (5.1") of wheel travel.
- Lightweight aluminum triple clamps.
- Adjustable link, single shock rear suspension with 90 mm (3.5") of rear wheel travel.