2018 Yamaha YZ85 (2-Stroke)CONQUER DIRT
The YZ85 is ready to race right out of the crate with features like a super potent 85cc, crankcase reed-valve 2-stroke power plant, a rigid single backbone frame and adjustable suspension. Join the "bLU cRU" and get ready to fill your trophy case.
Features may include:POWER
Lightweight, compact, 85cc, liquid-cooled, crankcase reed-valve inducted, 2-stroke single.FRAME
Rigid, semi-double cradle, single backbone, steel frame is lightweight and incredibly strong providing minimal flex for razor-sharp moto-wining handling.ENGINE
- Lightweight, compact, 85cc, liquid-cooled, crankcase reed-valve inducted, 2-stroke single.
- Crankcase reed valve induction & 28mm Keihin flat-slide carburetor.
- Lightweight, forged piston.
- Smooth-shifting, 6-speed transmission.
- Heavy-duty, multi-plate clutch.
- Quick remove, clutch sub-cover.
- Lightweight radiator with high capacity cores & special louvers to direct the air through the rad.
- Large capacity airbox with washable, dual-stage, foam filter.
- Lightweight exhaust system.
- Rigid, semi-double cradle, single backbone, steel frame.
- Detachable rear subframe.
- Lightweight box-section aluminium swingarm.
- Adjustable 36mm inverted Kayaba fork provides 275mm (10.8") of wheel travel.
- Fully adjustable Monocross link rear suspension provides 282mm (11.1") of wheel travel.
- 220mm front stainless steel disc with twin piston caliper
- "Shorty style" adjustable front brake lever.
- Clutch lever holder allows for clutch lever reach adjustment.
- 190mm stainless steel rear disc brake squeezed by a single piston caliper.
- Lightweight, 17" front & 14" rear DID rims
- Modern, aggressive, slim line bodywork.