On sale now! **price does not include freight/PDI/doc
2018 Yamaha TT-R125LECONQUER DIRT
There's no better way to build confidence than with a TT-R! Designed with new riders in mind, the TT-R125LE features lightweight construction, electric start and smooth, predictable power delivery.POWER
Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2 valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces broad, torquey power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance — perfect for a wide range of trail conditions.EASY TO RIDE
The rigid, diamond-type, steel frame features a 1,270 mm (50") wheelbase providing quick, agile, off-road handling. The convenient push-button electric start makes getting started a lot easier.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 2 valve, 4-stroke power plant produces broad, torquey power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance? perfect for a wide range of trail conditions
- Super convenient push-button electric starting with manual kick starter too
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design
- Automatic cam chain tensioner & silent design cam chain
- Easy access, side mounted engine oil drain plug for fast, easy oil changes
- Easy-access, tools free, washable foam air filter reduces costs
- Smooth-shifting, 5-speed transmission with manual clutch
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system with stylish aluminum end cap
- Rugged, diamond-type, steel frame features a 1,270mm (50") wheelbase
- Lightweight, aluminum, box-section swingarm
- Adjustable 31 mm Showa front fork with 180 mm (7.1") of wheel travel
- Fully adjustable Monocross, link type single shock rear suspension offers 168 mm (6.6") of wheel travel.
- Front 220mm disc with twin piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power
- Rear drum brake with easy-to-use, wing nut adjuster
- Low 805 mm (31.7') seat height
- 295 mm (11.6") of ground clearance
- 6 litre plastic resin fuel tank
- Mid-size, 19" front & 16" rear wheels.