New in stock. Fantastic starter bike, and great for the samller riders. **price does not include freight/PDI/doc totaling $855
2019 Yamaha V-Star 250CONQUER ROAD
There are a whole bunch of reasons to check out the V-Star 250, but the most intriguing is it's authentic V-twin powerplant, which means that you're getting full-sized rumble and styling in an easy to ride, lightweight bike.POWER
The soft rumble of the V-Star 250 comes from its 249 cc V-Twin engine, a perfect powerplant for new riders wanting that authentic V-Twin feeling.RIDER-FRIENDLY
The V-Star 250 welcomes novice riders with manageable power, a smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission, light clutch pull and a low 685 mm (27-inch) seat height.
Features may include:ENGINE
- 249cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2 valves per cylinder, 60 degree, V-twin.
- SOHC, 2-valve cylinder heads.
- Air-cooled engine design.
- Automatic cam chain tensioners reduce mechanical noise & simplify maintenance.
- Traditional "bore-able" cylinder.
- Single pin style crankshaft.
- Wet sump lubrication system with easy access element type oil filter.
- Single Mikuni BDS26 carb.
- Tube type, double cradle steel frame.
- Box section, steel, dual shock swingarm.
- Full-size, 1,488 mm (58.6") wheelbase ensures maximum stability & a comfortable, roomy ride.
- Wet weight of only 147 kg / 324 lbs. makes the V-Star 250 light, nimble & easy to handle.
- 33 mm fork provides 140mm (5.5") of wheel travel.
- Adjustable dual shock rear suspension with 100 mm (3.9") of wheel travel.
- Single 282 mm front disc brake with twin piston caliper delivers strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Separate rider & passenger seats.
- Classic, chromed, spoked wheels.
- Side stand cut out switch prevents the bike from being ridden with the side down
- Traditional fork mounted steering lock
- Low-maintenance (battery should be charged during winter storage)