Price does not include tax or $99 Documentation fee.
2017 Yamaha TT-R230CONQUER DIRT
Riders of all skill levels will have a blast riding the easy to use, easy to start and easy to maintain TT-R230! Low seat height and smooth, torquey power are perfect for beginners and more experienced riders alike.POWER
Peppy, air-cooled, 223cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces predictable power aimed at easing both beginner and intermediate riders into the fun and excitement of off-road riding.FRAME
Diamond-type steel frame features a compact, 1385mm (54.5") wheelbase to ensure superb maneuverability and responsive handling.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Peppy, air-cooled, 223cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke power plant. The TT-R 230 is well suited for the advancing intermediate or less experienced full size rider. The TT-R 230 has the ability to tackle the toughest terrain.
- Convenient, no hassle electric starting.
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design
- Easy access oil filter & oil drain plug.
- CD (capacitor discharge) ignition system.
- WR-style washable foam air filter.
- Smooth shifting 6-speed transmission with manual clutch.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system.
- Diamond-type steel frame features a compact, 1385mm (54.5") wheelbase to ensure superb maneuverability & responsive handling.
- Rugged box section steel swingarm features easy-to-use eccentric chain adjusters.
- 36 mm leading axle front fork offers 240mm (9.5") of wheel travel
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.
- Monocross link single shock rear suspension offers 220 mm (8.7") of wheel travel.
- Front 220 mm disc with twin piston caliper ensures fast, fade-free stopping power.
- Rear drum brake with easy-to-use wing nut adjuster.
- 21" front and 18" rear aluminum rims & knobby tires.
- Low 870 mm (34.3") seat height.
- 295 mm (11.6") of ground clearance.
- 8-litre plastic fuel tank.
- Aggressive styling highlights Yamaha's championship winning YZ racing heritage.