Price does not include Freight, PDI, Documentation or Tax.
2018 Yamaha YZ250 (2-Stroke)CONQUER DIRT
Revive memories of the good ol' days with a YZ two-stroke! Nothing beats the "bark," and instantaneous throttle response of the lightweight YZ250. Not only is a 2-stroke more affordable and easier to maintain, they also provide a very entertaining ride.POWER
Liquid-cooled, 249cc, piston-reed-valve-inducted, 2-stroke engine is lightweight and compact.PERFORMANCE
YPVS power valve system features a total of three slides (one main and two auxiliary slides) which provides the benefits of both solid, low rpm power delivery and a strong top-end punch. The YPVS system varies the exhaust port height and timing based on engine rpm.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Lightweight, compact, liquid-cooled, 249cc, piston-reed-valve-inducted, 2-stroke.
- Lightweight, flat top forged aluminum piston.
- Liner-less, ceramic composite cylinder bore with ceramic coating sprayed directly on the aluminum block.
- Lightweight, ball bearing style crank.
- YPVS power valve system features a total of three slides (one main and two auxiliary slides).
- Keihin PWK38S carburetor with power jet and throttle position sensor (TPS).
- Special-design, 4-petal, carbon fiber reeds.
- Smooth-shifting, 5-speed, close-ratio transmission.
- Heavy-duty, multi-plate clutch.
- CD (capacitor discharge) ignition system.
- High capacity, washable, dual-stage, foam air filter.
- Large-capacity, dual radiators feature 10-row cores.
- Lightweight exhaust system.
- Works-style clutch lever & race-spec 'barrel adjuster.'
- Lightweight, aluminum, semi-double-cradle frame.
- Lightweight, tapered design aluminum swingarm.
- Cast aluminum upper and forged lower triple clamps.
- Adjustable handlebar mounts.
- 'Speed Sensitive System' 48mm, adjustable, inverted, 'twin chamber' KYB fork. Front wheel travel is 300mm (11.8').
- Fork also features a Transfer Control Valve (TCV).
- Large 'wrap-around' plastic fork protectors.
- Monocross link rear suspension features a fully adjustable, Kayaba, piggyback shock which provides 315mm (12.4') of wheel travel.
- 270 mm floating front 'wave-style' disc brake with Nissin twin piston caliper.
- 'Shorty' front brake lever is adjustable for various hand sizes.
- 245 mm rear 'wave-style' disc brake with single piston caliper.
- Rugged, plastic rear caliper & lower rear disc protectors / guards.
- Lightweight, Sun Star rear sprocket.
- Lightweight, D.I.D. 21' front and 19' rear rims & premium Dunlop tires.
- 'Flat-design' seat features multi density foam.
- Seat, handlebar & fuel tank ergonomics provide excellent freedom of movement for the rider.