Price does not include freight, PDI, or doc fee.
2018 Yamaha Viking EPS Gray (aluminum mag wheels)CONQUER DIRT
A Viking is renowned for strength and wilderness reliability when exploring. Whether it's a long day in the field or on the job site, the Yamaha Viking EPS is your call to action. Boasting standard room for three, heavy hauling abilities and a dump-box, it stand ready for victory for anyone brave enough to challenge it.ELECTRIC POWER STEERING
Speed and torque sensitive EPS provides optimal assistance in 2WD, 4WD and locked differential for increased ride comfort and less rider fatigue.POWER & PERFORMANCE
The 686 cc, fuel-injected single offers long, linear torque and power that is perfectly paired for utility applications perfectly paired for work or play.UTILITY FOCUSED DESIGN
The Viking EPS offers an array of utility functions that include a sturdy steel dump-style bed, standard 2" receiver, rubber bed mat and 5 degree offset seating that offers improved rider comfort.
Features may include:ENGINE
- 686cc, liquid-cooled, SOHC, 4-valve, fuel injected single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- SOHC, 4-valve cylinder head design.
- Ceramic composite plated cylinder uses "liner less" bores.
- Lightweight short skirt forged aluminum piston.
- Gear driven balancer shaft.
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- High capacity air box with washable foam air filter.
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, On Command drive mode system.
- High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- Wet sump lubrication system with liquid cooled oil cooler.
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Marine grade connectors on key electrical components.
- Stainless steel exhaust header pipe & painted steel muffler with cleanable spark arrestor.
- Air Injection System (AIS) injects fresh air into exhaust port to fully burn any unburnt fuel, reducing exhaust emissions.
- Rugged box section steel frame.
- ROPS roll over protection structure (ROPS US OSHA/ISO3471)
- Speed sensitive, rack & pinion-type, Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Independent double wishbone front suspension.
- Independent double wishbone rear A-arms with anti-sway bar.
- 300 mm (11.8") of ground clearance
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- High-Performance MAXXIS tires.
- Extended range 36.7 litre fuel tank.
- Fully digital LCD multi-function meter assembly.
- Roomy 3-person seating with 3-point seat belts & passenger hand holds.
- Easy latch, rugged roto-molded plastic doors & shoulder bolsters
- Dual storage compartments & drink holders.
- Convenient, 12 volt DC outlet.
- Dump box style, steel cargo bed with 272 kg / 600 lb. capacity.
- Full length steel skid plate.
- Dual 35 / 35 watt halogen headlights & dual taillights.
- Heavy duty, 2" receiver style trailer hitch mount.
- Low maintenance, sealed battery (battery should be charged during extended storage)