PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE DOC, PDI AND FREIGHT.
2018 Yamaha FX Cruiser SVHOCONQUER WATER
High performance meets comfort and style in the FX Cruiser SVHO. Powered by Yamaha's race-proven, supercharged Super Vortex High Output marine engine, this machine combines a dynamic driving experience with high-end luxury appointments that create a one-of-a-kind ownership experience.RIDE TECHNOLOGY
The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever to go forward, and the left lever for reverse. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control.CRUISER SEAT
The theatre-style three-person Cruiser Seat features double top stitching designed to provide plush accommodations for all-day touring.CRUISE ASSIST/NO WAKE
Cruise Assist reduces throttle tension and No Wake Mode allows effortless navigation through controlled areas.
Features may include:THE POWERPLANT
- The FX Cruiser SVHO is powered by Yamaha's all-new 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine that is the most technologically advanced engine ever designed for a personal watercraft, delivering up to 20% more power and torque than any engine ever in a Yamaha WaveRunner personal watercraft.
- Wet Sump Lubrication: Uses two engine oil pumps to deliver lubricated oil to each moving part with water-jacketed sump and oil backflow protection.
- Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
- Intake Grate: A new top loader intake grate increases pump output and efficiency, and keeps the pump hooked up in all water conditions.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Advanced multi-point fuel injection system utilizing a single electronically controlled throttle body and multiple reliable sensors working in armory for optimum air/fuel mixture under any condition. The result is a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
- Yamaha Engine Management System (Y.E.M.S.): An integrated, computerized management system that controls and adjusts such functions as ignition timing, fuel injection mapping, engine diagnostics and off throttle steering (OTS). The OTS function of Y.E.M.S. activates when the operator releases the throttle lever and attempts to steer the watercraft. This assists the operator in turning while the watercraft is decelerating.
- Open Loop Cooling: A proven industry standard that uses water to cool the motor resulting in better efficiency, less moving parts, less heat build-up and less maintenance.
THE JET PUMP PROPULSION SYSTEM
- Thermostatic Cooling System: Water flow through the engine is automatically controlled through a thermostat sensor.
- New Pump: A race-inspired 8-vane, 160mm pump delivering competition level thrust never seen before on a production watercraft from Yamaha
- Stainless Steel 3-blade Impeller and Housing Liner: For superior resistance to wear and long term durability while maintaining accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing for consistant performance.
- RiDE (Reverse with Intuitive Deceleration Electronics) - The world's first dual handlebar throttle control system is easy and intuitive. Pull the right lever to go forward, and the left lever for reverse. Pull them both, or in any combination, and the system reacts with precise control. Benefits include better handling, smooth deceleration and more control while turning.