Price does not include Freight, PDI, Documentation Fee or Tax. Do to the website being infrequently updated, Rebates may be outdated from day of purchase.
2018 Yamaha TW200CONQUER DIRT
A low seat, extra wide tires, and, most importantly, a proven 4-stoke engine, have cemented the TW200's reputation as a unique, fun loving dual purpose ride. Whether you're a beginner or a veteran; a camper or a city dweller, this bike guarantees good times.POWER
Proven, 196cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring or riding around town.COMFORT
Internal engine counter balancer provides smooth performance while the wide tires provide plenty of grip and a unique style. The long, wide seat design means lots of comfort whether exploring, commuting or just out having fun.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Super reliable, 196cc, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring or riding around town.
- Single overhead camshaft (SOHC), 2-valve cylinder head.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- Aluminum cylinder features a cast iron liner.
- Lightweight ball bearing mounted crankshaft.
- Washable, foam air filter reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy access element-type oil filter & drain plug for fast oil changes.
- Smooth shifting 5-speed transmission with manual clutch.
- Maintenance-free capacitor discharge ignition (CDI).
- Rugged, aluminum engine skid plate
- Compact, diamond-type, high-tensile steel frame.
- Rugged, steel box section swingarm.
- 33mm front fork with 160mm (6.3") of wheel travel
- Single shock Monocross link rear suspension with 150mm (5.9") of wheel travel.
- 220mm front disc brake with twin piston caliper
- Wide, 130/80-18 front tire & unique 180/80-14 rear tire.
- Low, 790mm (31.1") seat height
- Lightweight aluminum alloy front & rear rims
- Powerful, 60/55-watt, halogen headlight
- Mini, enduro style fairing
- Compact meter / instrument assembly