On sale now *Price does not include freight, setup/PDI, doc
2018 Yamaha YZ65CONQUER DIRT
Featuring an all-new engine, chassis, suspension, bodywork and more, the 2018 Yamaha YZ65 is designed to provide young riders with top-notch performance and reliability on the way to the victorYZone.Features may include:
The YZ65's liquid-cooled, two-stroke, single-cylinder engine features the Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS), providing excellent power and torque characteristics. Based on the YZ85, the YZ65's engine has been thoroughly revised with a host of new components: piston and rings, exhaust pipe, intake manifold, reed valve, connecting rod and much more. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission with optimized gear ratios.
The all-new YZ65 draws upon Yamaha's decades of leading track performance and proven durability. Adjustable front and rear suspension, a tapered handlebar and YZ450F-inspired bodywork are just a few of the trickle-down highlights of the newest YZ model.
- Powerful-feeling 65 cc liquid cooled, single-cylinder 2-stroke engine with Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS)
- 6-speed transmission with optimized gear ratios
- Newly designed semi-double-cradle steel frame, aluminum subframe
- 36mm inverted fork with 12 levels of compression and 10 levels of rebound damping for solid front-end feedback
- Monocross rear suspension with 10 levels of adjustment for both rebound and compression damping
- Newly designed aluminum swingarm
- Aluminum tapered handlebar with four positions of adjustability
- New seat for improved comfort, body weight transfer and easy maintenance
- 14-inch front and 12-inch rear wheel
- Styling based on high-end YZ models
- Powerful-feeling 65 cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 2-stroke engine with crankcase reed valve.
- Yamaha Power Valve System (YPVS).
- Newly-designed 2-petal reed valve.
- Optimized crankshaft balance and lightweight connecting rod.
- New intake manifold and exhaust pipe.
- Newly-designed piston and piston rings.
- High-voltage ignition coil.
- 6-speed transmission with optimized gear ratios.
- Fine-tuned air cleaner box with revised shape and larger capacity (compared to YZ85).
- Keihin PWK28 carburetor with revised settings (compared to YZ85).
- Downsized radiator (compared to YZ85).
- Drive chain with new dimensions (compared to YZ85).