**price does not include freight/PDI/Doc totaling $855
2018 Yamaha FJR1300 ABSCONQUER ROAD
The FJR1300 has an outstanding reputation for performance and reliability in the sport touring class.POWER
1298cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled inline-four engine delivers serious power and torque. 6-speed transmission combines with the cruise control system for effortless cruising. Red line is a low 9,000 rpm for an incredible reliability record.INSTRUMENTATION
Comprehensive and customizable instrument allows the rider to switch between kilometers & miles per hour and pre-set heated grips among many other features.STORAGE
Quick-release luggage mounts mean fast removal of the 30 litre colour matched hard saddlebags. Small item storage compartment is located in the upper left side of the fairing. Inside this compartment is a 12 volt 30 watt DC power outlet for added convenience.
Features may include:ENGINE
- 1298cc, DOHC, 16-valve (4/cyl), liquid-cooled inline-four engine delivers serious power & torque
- 4-valve cylinder head design.
- One-piece cylinder & upper crankcase assembly.
- High lift intake & exhaust cams.
- "Liner-less" ceramic composite plated cylinder bores.
- High performance, short skirt, forged aluminum pistons.
- Low- vibration crankshaft.
- Dual axis gear-driven secondary counter balancer.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner.
- Maintenance-free transistor controlled ignition (TCI).
- Aluminum twin spar, diamond-type frame.
- Fully detachable aluminum rear sub frame
- Lightweight, cast aluminum swingarm.
- Fully adjustable, 48mm, conventional style forks offer 135mm (5.4") of wheel travel.
- Adjustable link Monocross rear suspension with 125mm (4.8") of wheel travel.
- Dual 320mm front discs squeezed by Nissin 4-piston calipers … with ABS & UBS.
- 282mm rear disc brake with single piston caliper … with ABS & UBS.
- Front & rear brakes feature Yamaha's latest anti-lock brake (ABS) & variable unified brake (UBS) technology.
- Lightweight cast-aluminum 3-spoke wheels.
- Adjustable handlebars offer three positions of adjustability.