2018 Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS CamoCONQUER DIRT
Consider this a Wolverine on steroids. Take everything you liked about the reliable, proven durable Wolverine and add on fully adjustable FOX suspension, sun top, removable tailgate and high back bucket seats to set your ride apart from the rest. It's like having your cake and eating it to.TERRAINABILITY
FOX long travel piggyback shocks offer a smooth and controlable ride over a variety of obsticales while 26" Maxxis AT 2 tires keep you moving forward with ease thanks to addition of Electric Power Steering. Nothing stops a Wolverine!POWER
The Wolverine's muscle comes from the 708 cc engine that features the industry's most durable CVT Ultramatic® fully automatic transmission, while the Mikuni fuel injection system provides choke-free starting and excellent fuel economy.DESIGN
Roomy 2-person seating with an automotive style layout makes for an ideal adventure partner and full length steel skid plates add to the Wolverines durability to ensure no obstacle holds you back.KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN WOLVERINE EPS R-SPEC & WOLVERINE EPS R-SPEC CAMO:
- Fully adjustable KYB piggyback shocks
KEY IMPROVEMENTS FOR 2018
- Special camo finish & graphics
- New, warning buzzer for engine over heat, parking brake & seat belts
- New, easier to use seat belt design
- Door springs have been eliminated for easier entry & exit
- 708cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve, single produces serious torque & horsepower.
- DOHC, 4-valve cylinder head design.
- Aluminum cylinder body with cast iron liner.
- Short skirt forged aluminum piston with Defric coating.
- Gear driven balancer shaft.
- 44 mm Mikuni throttle body fuel injection system with TPS & ISC.
- High capacity air box with "no tools required" washable foam air filter.
- Yamaha's industry leading "Ultramatic" CVT (fully automatic) transmission with reverse & downhill engine braking.
- Super convenient, servo motor controlled, On Command drive mode system.
- High capacity cooling system with electric cooling fan.
- Wet sump lubrication system with air-cooled oil cooler.
- Rugged box section design steel frame.
- Full length steel under frame skid plates
- ROPS roll over protection structure (ROPS US OSHA/ISO3471)
- Speed sensitive, rack & pinion-type, Electric Power Steering (EPS).
- Fully adjustable, independent double wishbone front suspension with premium Fox shocks & anti-sway bar.
- 290 mm (11.4") of ground clearance
- Four-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- High-Performance 26" MAXXIS Bighorn 2 tires & stylish aluminum mag wheels.
- Extended range 36.7 litre fuel tank.
- Fully digital LCD multi-function meter assembly.
- Roomy 2-person seating with 3-point seat belts & adjustable passenger hand hold.