2018 Yamaha TT-R50ECONQUER DIRT
Our littlest TT-R boasts big YZ styling, four-stroke power, a three-speed automatic-clutch gearbox - even push-button electric starting. Go ahead, play in the dirt.ENGINE
Air-cooled, 50cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke powerplant produces smooth, reliable novice friendly power that eases the new rider up the learning curve.ELECTRIC START
Convenient, push-button electric starting makes starting a snap and takes one of the hassles out of learning how to ride.
Features may include:ENGINE
- Air-cooled, 50cc, SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke power plant produces smooth, novice friendly power that eases the new rider up the learning curve.
- Convenient, push-button electric starting makes learning to ride much easier.
- Proven, 2-valve cylinder head design.
- Intake & exhaust valves feature special "carbon cutter" valve stem design.
- Automatic ratchet-type cam chain adjuster.
- Conventional cast iron cylinder liner.
- Lightweight crankshaft design.
- Mikuni VM11 carburetor with electric carb heater (heater does not function above 16C).
- Washable foam air filter reduces costs.
- Rugged "mini-size" steel back bone type frame provides rugged durability whether being ridden by a child or an adult. The engine mounts to the frame at three points, making the entire chassis more rigid for superior handling.
- Triangulated steel tube swingarm.
- Inverted 22mm Showa front fork offers a class leading 96 mm (3.8") of wheel travel.
- Monocross single shock rear suspension with 71mm (2.8") of wheel travel.
- Low 556 mm (21.9") seat height.
- Long, motocross-style seat is low, comfortable and allows good rider mobility.
- Front and rear 80 mm drum brakes
- 2.50x10 front & rear knobby tires
- 135mm (5.3") of ground clearance
- 3 litre plastic resin fuel tank